BECOME A MEMBER AND GET THE PLAN!
Sign up here for your FREE MEMBERSHIP
Becoming a member of Virtual Restaurant gets you all this:
- Our FREE restaurant business plan ($39 value)
- All of the articles and free restaurant software listed to the right
- FREE newsletter (included in the membership)
- As a member, you will have immediate access to all new content
Membership and newsletter subscription are both free and you can sign up for both at once easily by filling out the form below. We only ask for your name and email address.
All of your information will be kept secure, in-house, and confidential. We will occasionally send announcements and special offers for products and services that we have reviewed and feel might help you in your startup or ongoing restaurant.
How it will work:
- After completing the form and submitting it, you will be sent a confirmation email to the address you provided. You must reply to that email to activate your membership.
- When this process is complete, you will be sent another email confirming your membership and give you access to our membership area.
- Then you will be able to download the free restaurant business plan and all of the other items.
Listed below are the current items that you will be able to access in our private members area:
FREE RESTAURANT SOFTWARE
Free Restaurant Business Plan (Narrative Section)
Our top selling comprehensive restaurant business plan complete with outline, full sample with financials and appendices.
Source of Funds & Startup Checklist ($19 value)
A little utility, excerpted from Financial Modeling Spreadsheets 3.0 that lets you analyze your “deal” and shows how you will spend your startup funds before you open.
NEW AND ARCHIVED ARTICLES
by Stephanie Crane
“One thing is true: If you do not communicate with the media, you guarantee that no one will read, see, or talk about you and your restaurant. Begin your media communications program today and give your business a chance. Where should you start? By writing and distributing a press release…”
Does A Publicist Make It Taste Better?
by Roberta Hershon
“It’s a slow and steady climb to reach the top and stay there, but it only takes an instant to tumble to the bottom. A good publicist can point out potential problems, avoid pitfalls along the way and expose you to a whole new world filled with tasty opportunities.
A QuickBooks Primer for Restaurant Owners and Operators
by John Nessel
“QuickBooks is inexpensive, powerful enough to handle every financial task that you will face, exceptionally easy to use, well known to your accountant, and far and away the most popular small business accounting software in the universe”.
Is Your Menu Working For You or Against You?
by John Nessel
We’re going to save the labor conversation for another day. Today we’ll take a unique look at controlling your food costs. More specifically I’m going to introduce to you a powerful tool to help you achieve this. This tool, along with techniques for utilizing it, has been called menu engineering…